Happy New Year! I know everyone is off to a great start. I’ve spent a few months trying to decide what to do with my blog. I have made a lot of changes that I am happy about. Please check them out below, so you will know what to expect when you stop by.
1. Self-Love: It is impossible to have a healthy life, if you don’t have self-love. I will help you with affirmations that will inspire/motivate you on this journey. If you have self-love, you will take better take care of yourself. Now, this takes me to #2 on the list.
2. Self-Care: This part of your health is important. When you love yourself, you will take the time to nourish the mind, body, and soul. I will provide with many self-care tips on this journey.
3. Product reviews: I am a product junkie lol. I’m going to give you my honest reviews on the products that I use. The reviews will all be health/wellness related or anything that can help with everyday life.
4. Features: I love doing features. If you scroll down my blog, you will see that I have done a few of them last year in 2016. I love acknowledging people making a difference in somebody’s life, including their own.
5. YouTube: Some people don’t watch videos, so you will have a choice to read the blog or click the link to watch the videos. I will inform you on the post, if there is a video attached.
6. Share your personal story: This gives you the opportunity to share what’s on your mind. It could be anything that you are dealing with such as an illness, career change or how you are taking care of yourself. Sharing your story will be healing for you and helping others.
7. Problems/Solution: If I post any problems on my blog, a solution will follow it. All problems should have solutions. I learn something new every day. I’m going to share life lessons/experiences. I’m sure someone can learn from them.
8. Resources: I will provide you with any helpful resources along the way. I have a lot of resources on health/wellness. I’m that girl that grabs pamphlets from everywhere. It is important to educate yourself on how to stay healthy.
Thank you so much for taking the time out to read my blog post. If you have any questions, or concerns.